Search

Sculpture group of the Saint Cross in Jilemnice

Baroque sculpture group from 1710 consists of sandstone statues of Saint Vavřinec, who is the patron of the local church, and of Saint Jan Nepomucký. It is interesting for Jilemnice that there are six statues of Jan Nepomucký – at the town square, near the church, in Zvědavá Street and by the road to Hrabačov.

One metal cross from 1799 use to stand in the fields. The statues probably come from the workshop of Michael Josef Brokoff.

Jilemnice

Jilemnice, 514 01

Other Historical Monuments
Sculpture Objects

Informace o trase

 
load