Search

Building of girls school in Jilemnice

The building was projected by important Czech architect Jan Vejrych. It was built in 1898 as a gift from the town savings bank.

Today the school is a part of the complex of buildings of the school workshop. There is a bust of Josef Hanuš, Czech scientist in the food and analytic area. Up to the present day the scientist have obtained a medal with his name.

Jilemnice

Komenského 288, Jilemnice, 514 01

Other Historical Monuments
Historical Bulduings

Informace o trase

 
load