Search

A well-preserved Renaissance-style town hall from 1527 overlooking the southern side of Český ráj Square.

The original early Renaissance building was reconstructed in the mid-17th century and acquired a late Renaissance style. Other reconstructions followed fires in 1643 and 1707. In 1894 the town hall received a Neo-Renaissance style and preserved none of the original decorations except for the stone coat of arms with the lion and date 1526.

Location: nám. Českého ráje, Turnov

Turnov

Turnov, 511 01

Other Historical Monuments
Historical Bulduings

Informace o trase

 
load