Holy Trinity Church, Velenice

The church was built in 1735 thanks to municipal funds and donations from citizens. It is a Baroque, single-nave building with a prismatic tower.

There are three altars in the church, a revolving tabernacle is placed on the main altar. Above the narthex there is a spacious choir loft where an organ from the well-known Schifner company from Česká Lípa used to be. A new harmonium was acquired in 1935. The baptismal font dates from the 18th century. The church was furnished in the Rococo and Neo-Classical style but currently most of it has unfortunately been stolen. The church was listed as a state-protected monument in 1988.


Velenice, 470 02

Sacrial Monuments

Informace o trase