Search

Tuhaň is located around 5km west of Dubá, south of Česká Lípa.

The history of the village begins in 1362. Significant historical monuments of the village include St. Havel's Church, the Late Empire bell tower at the church, a group of statues behind the church and a statue of St. Florian at the crossroads in the centre of the village.

For tourists Tuhaň is mainly attractive thanks to its location near Kokořínský důl, offering visitors numerous natural monuments and opportunities for hiking and cycle touring. North of the village there are the Holanské rybníky and in the north-east there is Máchovo jezero, which are popular summer destinations.

Informace o trase

 
load