Search

Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, Slunečná

The church was built from the resources of a local native and glass merchant, Johann Georg Jirschik, in 1846 – 1850.

In the acquisition of the interior decorations another local native, Wendelin Breitschneider, participated, donating the altar painting The Assumption of the Virgin Mary by A. Lhota and other liturgical objects. The consecration took place in 1850. The church belonged to the rectory in Horní Libchava at first, in 1880 a rectory in Slunečná was established and managed by the Knights of Malta order.


Slunecna

Slunečná, 473 01

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load