Search

Martinice v Krkonoších

Martinice is located around 4km south-east of Jilemnice, at the elevation of 482m, in Podkrkonošská pahorkatina.

The first record of Martinice dates back to 1442. Since its foundation the village was owned by the Waldstein family and belonged to the Štěpanice Castle, founded at the turn of the 14th century.

As far as cultural monuments are concerned, a wayside shrine and the Chapel of St. John Nepomuk from 1845 have been preserved. Around 3km south of Martinice there is the lookout hill of Stráž. In winter skiers will find good conditions for skiing in the surroundings of the village on numerous slopes or on ski tracks. Lovers of cycling may use the cycle tracks going through the area.

mailMartinice v Krkonosich

Martinice v Krkonoších, 512 32

Phone:+420 481 543 066
E-mail:obec.martinice@krakonos.cz
Web:www.martinicevkrk.cz

Informace o trase

 
load