Kunratice u Cvikova

Kunratice u Cvikova is located 3km east of Cvikov, at a crossroads of a road crossing the international road from Liberec to Děčín. The Svitavka brook runs through the village.

The first notes of the village date back to 1352. The Elevation of the Holy Cross Church dates back to 1833. It was built at a road in the centre of the village, in the place of a former church. The three-aisled building with a front tower was built in the Empire style.

There are several rocks popular with climbers, such as Dutý kámen or Skála smrti.

mailKunratice u Cvikova

Kunratice u Cvikova, 471 55

Phone:+420 487 751 729

Informace o trase