Search

The Parish Church, Horní Maršov

A wooden Protestant church was built in Horní Maršov in the 16th century and was replaced in 1608 by a Renaissance stone church, by Italian architect Carolo Valmadi, which still stands.

This cemetery church with an originally Baroque rectory, 400-year-old linden tree, a Baroque statue of St. John of Nepomuk, the tomb of the Aichelburg noble family and a number of interesting tombstones constitute a significant historic area of Horní Maršov.


Horni Marsov

Horní Maršov, 542 26

Sacrial Monuments
Other

Informace o trase

 
load