Search

Chocnějovice

Originally an old yeoman’s seat with a fortress, situated approx. 6 km north of Mnichovo Hradiště in the direction of Český Dub.

Chocnějovice village was founded on the original site of an ancient yeoman’s seat with a fortress. A farmyard was built there in 1696. The Early Gothic Church of St. Gall (kostel sv. Havla)  is situated beside the cemetery outside the village. The Church dates back to the late 13th century. It was rebuilt in Baroque style in the 18th century. The prismatic tower is the dominant feature of the Church.

The village surroundings are crossed by many bike paths, leading to the Bohemian Paradise with its many natural and historical attractions. In the vicinity are Valečov Castle, the Drábské rooms (Drábské světničky), Příhrazské rock hills (Příhrazské skály) and the Káčov igneous volcanic rock. Ralsko, an attractive region but not much frequented by tourists, is in the north-western area. 

mailChocnejovice

Chocnějovice 43, Mohelnice nad Jizerou, 294 13

Phone:+420 326 787 136
GSM:+420 724 230 808
E-mail:ouchocnejovice@iol.cz
Web:www.obecchocnejovice.eud.cz

Informace o trase

 
load