Search

Olešnice

Olešnice is located around 4km south-west of Turnov. It is a small village lying in Český ráj.

The oldest notes on the village date back to 1631. Olešnice belonged to Hrubá Skála; after the Battle of White Mountain it was acquired by Albrecht of Waldstein.

A significant cultural monument of Olešnice is the Baroque statue of the Virgin Mary of Bozkov, located in the place of a former fountain. As far as other cultural monuments are concerned, there are the ruins of the Chlum Castle in the village, dating back to the 14th century; there are also some significant folk buildings, for example timbered house No. 16 with a carved four-floor gable.

Informace o trase

 
load