Search

Vlastibořice

Vlastibořice is located around 8km north-west of Turnov.

The first record of the village dates back to 1357. According to archaeological findings, Vlastibořice is one of the oldest settlements in the region. It may be deduced from fragments of prehistoric pottery that Vlastibořicko was settled already in the second millennium B.C.

There are several historical monuments in the village. St. Catherine's Church dates back to the 12th century. Remains of a moat were part of the original fortress from the 14th century. Many houses are now used as holiday houses.

mailVlastiborice

Vlastibořice 23, Vlastibořice, 463 44

Phone:+420 485 146 025
Fax:+420 485 146 025
E-mail:info@vlastiborice.cz
Web:www.vlastiborice.cz

Informace o trase

 
load