Search

Kravaře

Kravaře is located south-west of Česká Lípa, on the border of two protected landscape areas - České Středohoří and Kokořínsko.

As early as in the 13th century Kravaře was a market centre and town. In 1550 there was a church and school. The rarity of the village is its triangular-shaped square. Numerous sets of original rural architecture have been preserved in the village. The best-known of them is the so-called Vísecká rychta, which is administered by the District Museum of National History and Geography in Česká Lípa. There is also a museum of rural architecture.

Informace o trase

 
load