Search

Jindřichovice pod Smrkem

Jindřichovice pod Smrkem is located in Frýdlantský výběžek around 5km north of Nové Město pod Smrkem.

The original Jindřichovice was burned down by the Hussites in 1431. Nowadays the original village is only evidenced by ruins of a church, currently a protected monument. Present-day Jindřichovice was rebuilt a bit more to the north. There is also the Holy Trinity Church.

The former presbytery is the seat of the Lunaria Civic Association, which set up a small village of permanently sustainable life. They try to live there in a manner that respects nature. In a small museum with a library they show life before the industrial revolution; there is a nature trail which is a part of the museum.

mailJindrichovice pod Smrkem

Jindřichovice pod Smrkem 245, Jindřichovice pod Smrkem, 463 66

Phone:+420 482 360 366
GSM:+420 603 186 351
E-mail:ou@jindrichovice.cz
Web:www.jindrichovice.cz

Informace o trase

 
load