Search

Church of the Three Kings and Chapel of St. Ann, Mnichovo Hradiště

The chateau of Mnichovo Hradiště is adjoined by a complex of 17th-century Capuchin monastery.

It features the monastery church of the Three Kings from the same period. The area in front of the church is dominated by the statue of St. Ann. St. Ann's Chapel was built in 1723 - 1724. Its interior is lavishly decorated and contains a sepulchre with remains of Albrecht von Wallenstein. The chapel also houses a lapidarium with precious sculptures by Platzer, Braun and Jelínek.

mailMnichovo Hradiste

V Lípách 148, Mnichovo Hradiště, 295 01

Phone:+420 326 773 098
E-mail:mnichovohradiste@npu.cz
Web:www.zamek-mnichovohradiste.cz
Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load