Search

Church of St. Prokop and presbytery, Jablonec nad Jizerou

The Church of St. Prokop is the oldest building in Jablonec nad Jizerou.

Originally, this was a site of a wooden chapel that was replaced by the present late-Gothic church in 1777. It is a single-nave building with a rectangular presbytery, sacristy and a prism-shaped tower. The main altar bears a statue of the main patron saint, St. Prokop. It contains symbols of the Harrach and Dietrichstein families.

The church is adjoined by the presbytery built in 1813 in the Empire style. It features stucco ornaments and the original door, which are really worth mentioning.

Jablonec nad Jizerou

Jablonec nad Jizerou, 512 43

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load