Search

Church of St. Michael in Rokytnice nad Jizerou

The church was built 1758, in the place of an original wooden Protestant chapel from 1598.

It was built according to a projection of a well-known architect from Wien. There was a cross set up on the tower and the church was highly consecrated in 1759. The last amendments to the church ware performed in 1996.

Rokytnice nad Jizerou

Rokytnice nad Jizerou, 512 44

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load