Search

Church of St. John the Baptist, Turnov

The early Gothic-style Church of St. John the Baptist is situated at the edge of Turnov, in Nudvojovice.

This is the oldest building in the region of Turnov and was built at the turn of the 12th and 13th centuries. At the end of the 19th century the church was in a rather poor condition, so reconstruction began in 1894. Most of the interior equipment was made by Petr Bušek of Husa u Sychrova during the reconstruction of the church.

Location: Nudvojovice, Turnov

Turnov

Nudvojovice, Turnov, 511 01

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load