Search

Church of St. Bartholomew, Držkov

The original church was rebuilt in 1860 in the Pseudo-Romanesque style.

The original altar painting of St. Bartholomew from the late 17th century, a panel painting of the Calvary from the 16th century, Baroque carvings of St. John of Nepomuk and the flogging of Christ are worth seeing inside the church. There is a bell from 1560 in the belfry. On the south side of the church is a statue of the Guardian Angel which is an example of quality stonework from the second half of the 18th century.


Drzkov

Držkov, 468 24

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load