Search

Church of the Transfiguration, Josefův Důl

The single-nave Pseudo-Gothic Church of the Transfiguration in the municipality of Josefův Důl was built in the years 1862-1865.

The three altar paintings by Wilhelm Kandler are the most valuable pieces of the interior furnishings. In 1996, the church was newly painted and re-consecrated. In the park by the church there is a memorial to Gustav Leutelt, which was renewed in 1994 upon an initiative by G. Leutelt’s company in Germany.


Josefuv Dul

Josefův Důl, 468 44

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load