Search

Holy Trinity Church, Jiřetín pod Jedlovou

The Holy Trinity Church dates from the 16th and 17th centuries. The current Baroque tower was built in 1793 and four clock faces were installed there in 1846. The original altar of the Holy Infant is from 1662, two altar paintings – the Holy Trinity and Resurrection are the work of Jiřetín native, Josef Birnbaum. The interior decorations are mostly from the 18th century. A new organ was installed in 1870, made by Josef Prediger from Albrechtice.

The Jiřetín rectory dates from 1755. Its design was at the time one of the most spectacular of its kind in the Bohemia. A single-storey “villa” type building with a mansard roof, which eventually became irremissible for rectory buildings in the Epoch after the Battle of White Mountain, was used here.


Jiretin pod Jedlovou

Jiřetín pod Jedlovou, 407 56

Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load