Search

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, Kravaře

The early Baroque Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in the municipality of Kravaře was built in 1650.

It underwent reconstruction in 1744-1749. The upper part of the tower was finished in 1868.


mailKravare

náměstí, Kravaře, 471 03

Phone:+420 487 512 720
GSM:+420 725 456 237
E-mail:infocentrum.kravare@seznam.cz
Web:www.kravarecl.cz
Foreign-language commentary
German
Texts in foreign language
German
Sacrial Monuments
Church

Informace o trase

 
load