Search

Wooden Church from Carpathian Ruthenia

The Greek-Catholic church which currently stands on Husův kopec hill was transported from Carpathian Ruthenia to Nová Paka.

The church was built in the 17th century by believers in Smerčná, from where a local collector, O. Kretschmer, had it relocated in 1930. The interior of the church is decorated with Late Gothic statues of saints and there is also a beautiful, richly carved altar from the end of the 17th century.


Nova Paka

Husův kopec, Nová Paka, 509 01

Phone:+420 493 721 943
Sacrial Monuments
Other

Informace o trase

 
load