Search

Klemencovsko, exposition of the Železný Brod Museum

The building named Klemencovsko dates back to 1792. It is the last preserved example of curbed frontage at the square in Železný Brod, the relics of one of the loveliest buildings in the once wooden town.

The front of the two-storey timbered house was incorporated in 1936 in a modern building of the savings bank. The building has two arcades on the ground floor: they are installed on two richly carved columns. The attic roof is covered with shingle. The house is used for attractive glassmaker's expositions and a gallery that displays the works by renowned glass artists J. Brychtová and S. Libenský.

mailZelezny Brod

náměstí 3. května 37, Železný Brod, 468 22

Phone:+420 483 389 081
E-mail:muzeum@zelbrod.cz
Web:www.muzeumzb.czwww.zeleznybrod.cz
Museum Specification
local history

Informace o trase

 
load