The Českolipsko Region
|QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon|
According to the local chronicle, there used to be two chateaux in the location of Volfartice. The original owner of one of the farmsteads was Nobleman Wilhelm of Ilburk. The second part of the estate was owned by Sebastian of Weissbach. Both parts of the village merged into one village in 1850, named Volfartice.
There is St. Peter and Paul's Church in the village. The highest point in the surroundings is Radečský kopec (560m).