Rychnov u Jablonce nad Nisou
|QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon|
It is dominated by a painting of St. Václav on the altar. The body of Christ on the cross painted on tin sheet is attached to the railing of the organ loft, which is a typical feature of the Rychnov painting school. One should also notice the stained glass windows as well as wooden font from the mid-18th century. The tower of the church houses a single bell, the only one to escape utilisation for warfare purposes. It was cast by Prague bell founders in 1648. It was brought to this church from the older wooden chapel.