|QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon|
Its neighbouring village in the east is Dalešice; in the west there is Rychnov u Jablonce nad Nisou to which Pulečný was attached till 1992. The village was first mentioned in written sources in 1543 as an attachment to Frýdštejn Castle.
Several historical monuments have been preserved in the village. The best known of them it a statue of St. John of Nepomuk at the bus stop. The location of the village in a peaceful and wooded area close to Jablonec nad Nisou predetermines the village as a destination of pleasant holiday that may be spent in an active way.