The Loreta is situated about 1.5 km to the south-west of Podhradí.
The Loreta is one of many similar buildings which originated in Bohemia and other European countries from the 17th to the 19th century. These were copies of the Shrine of the Holy House in Loreto, Italy, where, as the legends go, it had been transported from the Holy Land. The Loreta above Podhradí was built n 1694 by Count František Josef Šlik according to a design by a leading French architect working in Bohemia, J. B. Mathey. Above the portal there is a board with the Šlik family coat of arms and a memorial inscription of the building of the chapel.