Krásná, 468 21
|QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon|
The Baroque-style single-nave church has a valuable altar, Sacred Stairs and Rococo-style decoration on the right-hand side. The entire site also features a presbytery from the late 18th century, sandstone Baroque statue of St. Joseph, which was unfortunately stolen in 2001, a plaque pillar from 1772, chapel above the spring outside the church from 1773, and above all the original Kittel's house.
Building of the former presbytery
House No. 19, the former presbytery, was built in the second half of the 18th century. It is a one-floor building with a roughly square ground plan. The ground floor is made of stone, the upstairs is made of wood, partly covered with fibre-cement boards, partly with shingles. The main face has five window axes and an entrance to an arched corridor in the middle, where one can admire the original sandstone reveal.
Statue of St. John
The statue of St. John is situated on the left of the church. It is surrounded by conker trees. The sandstone Baroque statue rests on two Tuscan pillars. The statue was made in the second half of the 18th century and is a part of St. Joseph's Church protected zone.
Pillar of the Trinity
The Plaque Pillar of the Trinity is situated between the presbytery and the church. Its circular pedestal bears an inscription saying that the sculpture was made by Prague sculptor Josef Leder and stonecutter Godefried Lawacz upon a request of Josef Kittel in 1772. The sculpture represents an important part of the Baroque cultural heritage. The circular pedestal carries a three-sided pyrmamid. The pedestal is terminated by three huge consoles carrying the statues of St. John of Nepomuk, St. Václav and St. Vojtěch. Between the consoles, there are three more statues of St. Sebastian, the Virgin Mary and St. Roch. The last third of this sculpture is dominated by the Holy Trinity.
The house is situated below the Church of St. Joseph. Johann Josef Kittel had the house made for his family in the mid-18th century. The one-floor building is partly made of wood, partly of stone; the upstairs is made of wooden logs. The current windows were fitted in the late 19th century. The interior conceals the original staircase and several residential rooms upstairs.