Liberec, 460 01
|Phone:||+420 485 108 506|
|QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon|
A number of legends relate to the origin of the chapel. They say that there used to be a spring of healing water where first a stone cross was raised and then a chapel was built in 1907. Its rich interior equipment is nowadays commemorated only by a valuable statue of Virgin Mary, which decorates the nave of the parish temple in Liberec-Rochlice. The chapel is accessed along a chestnut alley with Stations of the Cross.
Location: Horská ulice, Liberec 14 - Ruprechtice
|January - December||Su||16:00 - 17:00|